Never Thought I’d be able to say I spent 10 days in Las Vegas!
In a perfect world, I’d be clubbing every night, gambling, drinking, and eating all the finest foods. So did I get to do that? Ha! Not even.
I actually had a pretty chill time while I was there.
I worked the entire time, but I did get just enough free time to actually enjoy myself.
So where’d I stay? The Cosmopolitan Hotel. An amazing experience. Aside from being a beautiful hotel, great staff, and so many food options on site, you won’t want to leave. All the eateries you can stand from STK steakhouse to Hattie’s B’s Hot Fried Chicken. Did I mention the hotel also has 3 pools?
SO WHAT’D I DO IN THE 10 DAYS I WAS THERE?
- Fat Burger. Just trust me on this. I’m not even a burger person, but anytime I go to Las Vegas or California, I have to go. Th smallest burger is 1/3 lbs. It just gets bigger from there… so yeah… if you’re into eating giant pieces of meat… Go fo it!
2. I took myself to brunch at Hexx Kitchen and Bar. If you’re looking for brunch and bottomless mimosas… this is for you. Yes, they take reservations and guess what… there’s a Cinnamon Roll waffle you need to ask about.
3. Looking for a daytime pool party? Check out Marquee. If you’re a house music fan, you’ll love it. Hotel guests get in free, but if you happen to be out early looking for breakfast on the weekend, I’m sure a promoter will stop you and get you a free pass. Ladies get to indulge in the open bar 1pm to 2pm on Sundays… and you get to skip the long line.
4. Hungry again? Want to check out a sexy dinner spot? Go to dinner at Beauty and Essex. There’s a cupcake wheel for dessert, great drink and super cute loungey clubby atmosphere. Social dining at its finest. Can’t get a reservation? Ask to sit at the bar. I promise you, it won’t disappoint.
5. Tired? Looking for something quick? Head to the food court at the Cosmopolitan. Hattie’s B Hot Fried Chicken will fill you all the way up.
6. Are you a fan of the Bellagio Hotel Fountain show? Head across the street and dine at the Eiffel Tower in the Paris Hotel. The view is stunning. At night you can see the water show all the lights while you dine.
7. For my ladies: Ever heard of the male performance show in Las Vegas called Thunder Down Under? if you know… You know! Don’t worry,,, no full monty is happening there!
8. Looking for a pool to hang out that’s not like spring break in Daytona? Head to the Chelsea Pool or the Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan. Bars are at both pools with food and servers. There is music in the background but it’s definitely a more chill environment than the day party vibe.
9. if you want to increase your chances of running into a celebrity, head on over to STK for happy hour, brunch or dinner. Every time I go, I see someone and the food does not disappoint.
10. Ramen is my entire vibe. Check out Momofuku and sit at chefs bar. You can watch them cook, plate, and get the food out to guests. It’s just like watching Chopped on the Food Network! You’ll be very entertained.
Did I miss anything? Where do you like hanging out in Las Vegas?